Thursday, November 19, 2009

Welcome To My World

My name is Bud Lightning. And I'm not here to release my inner demons, let out my inner child, or make friends.

I am here to kick ass and take names. Civility is dead in America, and I think it's hypercritical to do anything but dance on its grave. And on the faces of those who I think in my infinate wisdom are causing the problem.

Twin Cities "liberal" bloggers are among the crudest and most hateful people I've ever read. It's finally driven me crazy. The only way to fight hate is to dish it right back.

Question: "Tell us a little about yourself"
Answer: Eat shit and die.

Question: "Please?"
Answer: OK. I work in healthcare in Minneaplis. I am probably closely involved in your, your childrens and your relatives medical care. Hows that make you feel?

Question: "Why do a blog that's based on nothing but being an asshole?"
Answer: Because as I watch the world spiralling down around me, it makes me feel good.

Question: "What are your politics"
Answer: Hard to say. Both parties have fucked us long and hard. But it's my blief that conservatives fucked us because they're stupid, while librerals fucked us because they are evil. I have voted against people of every party but I can't hardly remember the last person I voted FOR.

Question: "Wouldn't it be better if you did something to help the world?"
Answer: Go sing Koombya. I'm going to draw blood.

Welcome to hell, assholes. I'm your conductor, Bud Lightning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I feed on your hatred, and turn it back on you a thousandfold.

But a compliment would be OK.